Why attend Business EDGE Young Guns?
- Gain the skills and confidence to carry on the family business, start your own or step up in your role
- Learn from presenters who understand grazing businesses
- Meet other producers who are facing similar challenges as you
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills
Comprehensive course notes are provided, along with decision support spreadsheet tools to help you apply the material to your business.
Workshop dates and times
The 3 day Business EDGE Young Guns workshop will be held over 3 half day sessions from Tuesday 7th - Thursday 9th July 2020.
- Session one – Tuesday 7th July 2020 – 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Session two – Wednesday 8th July 2020 – 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Session three – Thursday 9th July 2020 – 8:00am to 12:00pm
Using Zoom video conferencing technology the sessions will include participant interaction, regular breaks, group discussion and presentations. We are confident this approach will deliver value to you and your business.
The Department of Primary Industries Young Farmer Business Program has a limited number of subsidies available for eligible young farmers to attend the Business Edge Young Guns Workshops for a cost of only $250 per participant. For more information call Tim on 0447 655 163 or follow this link to apply follow this link http://bit.ly/YFBPSubsidyApplication2020
Cost for those not eligible to apply for the Young Farmer Business Program subsidy
1 person = $1,500 and 2+ persons from the same business = $1,250 (prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible). The NSW RAA offer a rebate of up to 50% of the course cost to eligible participants https://www.raa.nsw.gov.au/education-and-training/farm-business-skills-application-for-reimbursement. Check your status at https://www.raa.nsw.gov.au/education-and-training/farm-business-skills-application-for-reimbursement .
Previous delivery experience
John Francis is a consultant and accredited deliverer of MLA Business Edge. He has delivered a range of technical information sessions using the online conferencing platforms including webinars on feed budgeting, trading cattle, enterprise performance, business performance and key performance indicators and the performance of rangeland goats.
For enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0435 052 255.