Farm Staff series
The Farm Staff series provides farm employers with the skills and knowledge to better attract, reward and retain farm staff.
'Staff Chat' and "Staff Pay" are the final workshops in the 3 part Farm Staff series - Thursday 1 November 2018 in Wagga Wagga.
“Staff Chat” - Farm staff communication, reporting and performance
- Communicating with staff
- Staff engagement
- Conducting a performance review
- Exit meetings
“Staff Pay” - Developing competitive remuneration packages for farm staff
- The different elements of whole farm salaries
- The effect of tax on non-cash benefits
- The role of farm salary benchmarking
- Incentive schemes
“The way we manage and value resources, such as the people working with us, can have a positive impact on both productivity and profitability. Staff want feedback - they want to know what you need them to stop doing and they want to know what you need them to start doing”. Delivered by Neville Brady from Bunch Consulting.
Other workshops in the series include:
- Recruit Right - Recruiting the right staff for your business
- Staffing Blues - Conflict resolution and arbitration
There is 50% reimbursement for NSW RAA eligible participants. Check your status at www.raa.nsw.gov.au and apply for reimbursement here. For more information on our Farm Staff Series workshops please contact email@example.com