Maximise productivity and profitability by accurately measuring and managing the energy requirements and inputs of the ewe flock through the reproduction cycle.
12 months, 6 x 1 day hands-on sessions with 5-7 farmers
5 – 7 participants, 4 – 6 enterprises
- Over 3,000 producers have taken part
- 25% of national ewe flock have been influence (10 million ewes)
- LTEM has improved marking rates by up to 30% per hectare, driven mostly by improved lamb survival.
- Ewe mortality reduced by 33%
Full Cost: $2200
AWI Subsidy: $1077*
Participant Pays: $1123
* Australian Wool Innovation provides a subsidy to eligible wool growers to undertake the course.
AWI has developed a free App for producers which records key measurement information used in LTEM. It has had over 1,500 downloads.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org