Designed to improve financial literacy and business skills. Business EDGE is a two-day workshop for owners and managers of grazing enterprises.
The course is taught on a case study basis to bring more meaning to the underlying principles. All the concepts discussed are well-grounded using practical examples from the case studies.
What will you take home from Business EDGE?
Comprehensive course notes are provided, along with decision support spreadsheet tools to help you apply the material to your business. Follow up is available to all participants.
- Why your income tax return is of limited value in business decision making
- How to set up and use management accounts
- How to interpret financial statements and understand what they are saying to you
- How to allocate capital in a rational manner for a better return on the investment
- How to manage financial risk
- Understanding the key profit drivers for the whole business, the herd and the flock
What does it cost?
1 person from business $1,500pp +gst or 2+ people from the same business $1,250pp +gst. For more information on Business EDGE please contact firstname.lastname@example.org